CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Habitual Liars

Ape™️

Guest JackoTC

I was going to take some time to answer this properly, but my butler has just gone and spilled some earl grey over the original Tolstoy manuscript I was reading. My old Oxbridge school chums warned me he was useless !

Oh Decimus, you are the true God - hail Decimus!

God bless you Delboy my son. I fear for your soul however, being on a thread that has been posted on by that turd burgling homosexualist Punkape. You're too good and pure of heart to be tainted by the bollocks that flows out of his gob.

Guest judgetwi

It's better to have your faculties about you, than being a drunken three hubby two bob whore - Frank

Frank, how come everybody who calls you out is, according to you, a pisshead? I think we know who the pisshead is here. When the Jizzmonster comes back you might have a purpose but, in the meantime, just fuck off you loser.

Frank, how come everybody who calls you out is, according to you, a pisshead? I think we know who the pisshead is here. When the Jizzmonster comes back you might have a purpose but, in the meantime, just fuck off you loser.[/quote.

I've only sincerely called you a pisshead.. because you clearly are. A bitter alcoholic who somehow didn't quite make it along the way. Night x

ame="Frank" post="81871" timestamp="1421109708"]

Frank, you've become a charicature of yourself. Up your fucking game or do the honourable thing and take a massive overdose. Good day.

A what of myself? Try again.. fuckwit.