CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The New Stars In Their Eyes

Guest Dr Pandemic

Guest Dr Pandemic

Apart from wanting to smash Harry Hills cunt face, I was suprised to find that this programme had in fact got a 1000 times worse since its last cunt appearance and now looks like ITV simply couldnt be fucked to spend advertising revenue on entertaining anyone with half a fucking clue. My cunt flatmate said no to "The Shining" for this flourescent horseshit. Dumb cunt.

Guest ducunti

How the fuck that cunt Harry Hill has got where he is, the tv controller he was bumming only knows. The best policy with this twat is if his names associated with it, turn the fucking telly off.

Apart from wanting to smash Harry Hills cunt face, I was suprised to find that this programme had in fact got a 1000 times worse since its last cunt appearance and now looks like ITV simply couldnt be fucked to spend advertising revenue on entertaining anyone with half a fucking clue. My cunt flatmate said no to "The Shining" for this flourescent horseshit. Dumb cunt.

Allow me to assist Doc.. you fucking student type quarterwit. Follow these five easy steps:
1. Drop a couple of Valium if your flatmate's tea.
2. Tell her the TV is hers for keeps.. she can watch her shit in bed.
3. Tippy toe into her room at five in the morning.
4. Place a pillow over her face and suffocate her until she's dead.
5. Legs apart, raise the TV high above your head.
6. With all your skinny studenty might, repeatedly thrash it down on her dead head.

Guest Dr Pandemic

You don't have to watch it.

I promised to stay in and keep her company coz her bf dumped her unsuprisingly. Clapping and hooting like a cunt, then suddenly sobbing

Guest Patroller

Allow me to assist Doc.. you fucking student type quarterwit. Follow these five easy steps:
6. With all your skinny studenty might, repeatedly thrash it down on her dead head.

Frank, you are a demented piece of crap.

You don't have to watch it.

You are right, of course. But to have the knowledge that this bloke is on TV breathing the same air as the rest of us is enough to make you want to smash the fucking thing to pieces.

Guest Dr Pandemic

Student type? No gaylord. You are an infected cunt. Good advice otherwise.

Guest Dr Pandemic

For once, Frank does not actually go far enough. This death is too quick and merciful for the sort of cunt who would inflict Harry fucking Hill on someone who pays their rent.

Er, you're not paying her in kind, are you...?

No. I pay money, on time. Watching her enjoying it made me angry.

I promised to stay in and keep her company coz her bf dumped her unsuprisingly. Clapping and hooting like a cunt, then suddenly sobbing

When you're in situations like that, doesn't having sex with her seem like the natural thing to do?

Guest Dr Pandemic

When you're in situations like that, doesn't having sex with her seem like the natural thing to do?

I did see her topless once, she looked good. But she is annoying cunt, so decided against it. She would defo say yes.

Guest Even bigger cunt.

Harry Hill a complete waste of air space the cunt is about as funny as watching paint dry. That lemon cunt with his cunting bandaged hand another useless cunt.That should be completely wrapped  Harry Hills shirt collars, or better still wrap both the cunts up and mummify them useless unfunny cunts.