CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Public flogging of Raif Badawi in Saudi Arabia

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

So a blogger in Saudi is being given 50 lashes per week until a total of 1000 is reached, for daring to speak his mind and run a liberal website etc.
When will the world take on these inhumane cunts? If we could end our need for their oil and their weapons purchases we could do something more than quiet criticism. Humanity will not progress beyond the stone age with these cunts being allowed to get away with punishments that are against international law. It shows the world just how brutal these religious cunts can get. No creator with any love for its creation would subject its creation to such cruelty. If it does then it is cruel and evil and I want nothing to do with it or its followers
Punishments like this prove that the people in charge of religious law are running scared from truth as you cannot criticise their beliefs. They call the racism card, well I call the delusional megalomaniac card on them.
Utter cunts.

The Saudi rulers are a bunch of evil bastards. I read recently that the troubles in the middle will come to them around 2016. Now I wont ever advocate any of the shit that goes on on i the arab lands, but the Saudis deserve whatever fucking hits them because they are responsible for a huge amount of it, the cunts.

So a blogger in Saudi is being given 50 lashes per week until a total of 1000 is reached, for daring to speak his mind and run a liberal website etc.
When will the world take on these inhumane cunts? If we could end our need for their oil and their weapons purchases we could do something more than quiet criticism. Humanity will not progress beyond the stone age with these cunts being allowed to get away with punishments that are against international law. It shows the world just how brutal these religious cunts can get. No creator with any love for its creation would subject its creation to such cruelty. If it does then it is cruel and evil and I want nothing to do with it or its followers
Punishments like this prove that the people in charge of religious law are running scared from truth as you cannot criticise their beliefs. They call the racism card, well I call the delusional megalomaniac card on them.
Utter cunts.

Everybody needs their oil an we sell them billions worth of typhoon fighters-thats why we turn a blind eye and our royals are all pally with their lot. While the masses are kept in line with such religious brutality what do you think the Saudi and other gulf leaders are up to? Drinking, drugging and shagging whoever they like. The cunts are happy to turn a blind eye to all their awful neighbours and the poverty and death there.
Fantastic driving laws though, we have much we can learn from them.

Everybody needs their oil an we sell them billions worth of typhoon fighters-thats why we turn a blind eye and our royals are all pally with their lot. While the masses are kept in line with such religious brutality what do you think the Saudi and other gulf leaders are up to? Drinking, drugging and shagging whoever they like. The cunts are happy to turn a blind eye to all their awful neighbours and the poverty and death there.
Fantastic driving laws though, we have much we can learn from them.

Well, there we are then.... When in Rome.......

I think we should publicly flog some of the thick twats on this site for the drivel they post. It could take place in Trafalgar Square with the offending idiot strapped to Nelson's column, while the crowd sing 'so fucking what' by the Anti Nowhere League. But who would be the first up, and how many lashes?

Anti Nowhere League!