CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Idiots who go into or near the sea in appallingly bad weather

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

You should join them in your boat frank you miserable cunt. Go out Sunday evening, open the sea cocks on the toilet and in the bilge, then wait for the force ten and twenty foot rollers with full sail up.

You should join them in your boat frank you miserable cunt. Go out Sunday evening, open the sea cocks on the toilet and in the bilge, then wait for the force ten and twenty foot rollers with full sail up.

.. but I like you Alf... a lot. Why would you say such a thing? I just don't think it's appropriate for you to be offering your condolences willy nilly on such an awful platform.

Guest Alfie Noakes

.. but I like you Alf... a lot. Why would you say such a thing? I just don't think it's appropriate for you to be offering your condolences willy nilly on such an awful platform.

As the boat isn't real I am not really wishing you harm.
I also nominated them in the first place so maybe it was driven by subliminal guilt.

Guest nobgobbler

I am in Swiss Cottage and its very windy and if I put a seashell to my ear I can hear the sea. Blah blah fucking blah

For the full ambiance try licking the bottom of the salt grinder.