CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamist cunts who cannot take a joke

Guest Alfie Noakes

The thing is, the more shit like this happens, the more people are running to Muslims to say "we know you're not all like that" vis a vis that 'I'll ride with you' cuntstorm in Australia.

Also, people speak out in droves against Christianity being old hat, and fair enough, but say one thing about Islam and you're a racist. I've heard it at work, and in social circles. It's not racist to criticise a religion for fucks sake.

Guest Patroller

I wonder what words of 'wisdom' our resident Islamic Fascist 'Rat' will have to say on this matter. I guess he'll just remain silent.

Hopefully not Londo! We do like to see the banter between the two of you.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Right, prof this is a post about extremist cunts and their beliefs making them kill because someone dares to take the piss out of them. Not about you missing Jazz (with a J for fucks sake not Y)

Right, prof this is a post about extremist cunts and their beliefs making them kill because someone dares to take the piss out of them. Not about you missing Jazz (with a J for fucks sake not Y)

I know that, I already posted:

Shhh - this website could get blown up, Spotto would get shot at.

We ain't dead so I am doing me love in thing - it's what I do.

​I love blowing kisses to strangers.

Bugger

Soo cute, Alfie is wearing the hat I love.

Moderate muslims are not newsworthy. They are the vast majority.

You're bang on the mark with this. There are over a billion Muslims and most are as secular and sane as you and I. Every generation needs a bogeyman. 30 years ago we were brainwashed into thinking Irish Catholics in their entirety wanted to wipe us off the map, and now it is the turn of Islam. I don't deny there are a hard line minority of Muslims who are murdering, intolerant bastards. But don't let Murdoch and the rest of the media convince you that they're in the majority.

Why are these cunts prepared to do things like this? Their belief is so strong because its probably all they've ever known. Also Muslim men are forbidden to have sex before marriage, have female friends, drink, they can't even have a wank its a sin! No wonder they're pissed off! Combine all this built up angst with our culture of sex sells, getting pissed up and general atheism amongst the natives and you can see why they think we're infidels destined for hell while they're off to heaven all high and mighty.
Turn on the telly and you'll see the Middle East going to shit. They probably, rightly in many cases, blame us the yanks etc for this mess. If I were a Palestinian I'd be fucked off living under a fascist, Apartheid style occupation of those land grabbing Israeli cunts backed by the yanks and probably start lobbing Molotov cocktails at the first oppertunity

Guest Patroller

You're bang on the mark with this. There are over a billion Muslims and most are as secular and sane as you and I. Every generation needs a bogeyman. 30 years ago we were brainwashed into thinking Irish Catholics in their entirety wanted to wipe us off the map, and now it is the turn of Islam. I don't deny there are a hard line minority of Muslims who are murdering, intolerant bastards. But don't let Murdoch and the rest of the media convince you that they're in the majority.

The problem for the next generations is that the world is going to have to deal with Islamists in one form or another.

The threat from these lunatics is not going to go away. They will continue to spread their hatred against the rest of the world. Look how easily they can turn some deluded converts (who are cretins by the way) into mad killers.

Think about those madrasahs around the Muslim world where young children only learn the Koran by rote. These cuntbreeds are indoctrinating the next generations to continue their holy war. I really fear for the world in the future.

Guest Patroller

Why are these cunts prepared to do things like this? Their belief is so strong because its probably all they've ever known. Also Muslim men are forbidden to have sex before marriage, have female friends, drink, they can't even have a wank its a sin! No wonder they're pissed off! Combine all this built up angst with our culture of sex sells, getting pissed up and general atheism amongst the natives and you can see why they think we're infidels destined for hell while they're off to heaven all high and mighty.
Turn on the telly and you'll see the Middle East going to shit. They probably, rightly in many cases, blame us the yanks etc for this mess. If I were a Palestinian I'd be fucked off living under a fascist, Apartheid style occupation of those land grabbing Israeli cunts backed by the yanks and probably start lobbing Molotov cocktails at the first oppertunity

It's quite simple. If the cunts don't like our sex, drugs and rock n' roll, then fuck off and live in the caliphate.

Israel is guilty of many a crime in the Middle East. But they are not alone. The other Arab countries in the region bleat about the cause of Palestine all the time. In reality they do fuck all about it.

Don't forget as well that the Islamists are killing Muslims all around the world. The different branches of Islam can't stand each other.

Why are these cunts prepared to do things like this?
Their belief is so strong because its probably all they've ever known.
Muslim men are forbidden to have sex before marriage, have female friends, drink, they can't even have a wank - its a sin! No wonder they're pissed off! Combine all this built up angst with having to live amongst our culture of sex sells, getting pissed up and general atheism (freedom) amongst the natives and you can see why they think we're infidels destined for hell while they're off to heaven all high and mighty.
Turn on the telly and you'll see the Middle East going to shit. It should be a richest most prosperous place on earth with all that oil but of course it's hoarded by the few, royal families and the like and the average camel jockey still has to herd goats for 15 hours a day with no free health care, education etc and a police force willing to beat the shit out of you on your family at the drop of a hat. They probably, rightly in many cases, blame us the yanks etc for this mess. If I were a Palestinian I'd be fucked off living under a fascist, Apartheid style occupation of those land grabbing Israeli cunts backed by the yanks and probably start lobbing Molotov cocktails at the first opportunity.
Unfortunately we can't just fuck em off like Idi Amin did, but hopefully our intelligence services have got a big list of all the dodgy cunts and where they live. I feel something like the Paris shooting is inevitably going to happen here but there won't be any backlash because all our politicians are to fucking piss weak to take a stand.

It's quite simple. If the cunts don't like our sex, drugs and rock n' roll, then fuck off and live in the caliphate.

Israel is guilty of many a crime in the Middle East. But they are not alone. The other Arab countries in the region bleat about the cause of Palestine all the time. In reality they do fuck all about it.

Don't forget as well that the Islamists are killing Muslims all around the world. The different branches of Islam can't stand each other.

I wish cunts who don't like our culture would piss of to Islamic state-I'd even allow my tax money to go to buying their plane tickets. When the place is full of brain washed hate filled cunts we could then carpet bomb it for a whole month thus creating a nice big lake. It's not going to happen though, there's no free health care, education, freedom to do what you like there so it's better of in the uk.

Guest judgetwi

I wonder what words of 'wisdom' our resident Islamic Fascist 'Rat' will have to say on this matter. I guess he'll just remain silent.

The Ratsfuhrer only loves the Muslims because they hate the Jews. He works on the basis of "my enemy's enemies are my friends". I can assure you he doesn't have any friends in the Islamic world, he would rather throw away his SS insignia than contemplate that. So, for the time being at least, we are safe from the revenge of The Prophet, blessings and peace be upon him. (just in case)