CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Petition to get Jazz reinstated

Not for 29 days, Prof. She who will be obeyed , has pronounced on the subject and it must now run its course.

Is she like Mags T - 'this lady is not for turning?'

For 29 long days &29 long nights I will miss Yazz.

I have written to ask Mrs Roops if Yazz can be pardoned.

Is she like Mags T - 'this lady is not for turning?'

For 29 long days &29 long nights I will miss Yazz.

I have written to ask Mrs Roops if Yazz can be pardoned.

Go play with your puppets and make up a story as you go in the meantime.

Actually, no.

Are you just the TEA BOY Spotto? How come you have no say in anything? Is Mrs Roops your mother?

I want Yazz back, why isn't forum members wishes ever considered? Is Mrs Roops taking HRT?

Yazz comforts me - he calls me "lambskins".... when I am stressing.

Guest nobgobbler

Are you just the TEA BOY Spotto? How come you have no say in anything? Is Mrs Roops your mother?

I want Yazz back, why isn't forum members wishes ever considered? Is Mrs Roops taking HRT?

Spotto is the real Santa Claus so fucking behave yourself or there'll be nothing for you on christmas day. 

The Roopster is the wise owl with the greater experience. Do you want milk in that?

Guest Lady Penelope

Cunt. You've ruined my midnight wank fantasy.

He's not telling the truth they'll all be at the Hunters Lodge at Crewe on Christmas Day, Apple and Judge with his hog as well .. no good trying to get in though cos' there'll be armed guards posted outside.

Guest KuntaCunty

This is true, it can get a bit knockabout here from time to time. I think it is important to cut everyone a little slack and try not to take things too personally. It is meant to be fun although some seem to forget that. Jazz, wherever you are...come back soon Y'all.

Fantastic advice Spotto.  Cunts Corner is a piss take site, first and above all.  We all rip on everything and everyone, but the vital ingredient to its success is that it isn't and shouldn't be taken too seriously or PERSONALLY.  It's about having fun, isn't it?  Anybody can disagree with anybody else, just don't go mental about it.  Some months ago, before Jazz took his disliking of me, we discussed these very things in PM.  Like I said before, I don't even know what put him off or set him off, and like Bronski, Judge and Frank, the place is better and more fun WITH him, than without.  I believe he will come back, when he feels inclined to do so.  

Even though I have sworn off Christmas, I'll be the first to wish him a Merry Christmas, and a better 2015.  Same for all the rest of you cunts!  

• Like 1