CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Petition to get Jazz reinstated

So not just me then? What a very strange and deranged individual he is indeed.

Come on Jazz, explain yourself, we're all ears.

Shouldn't that be "we're all eyes" on here?

Guest nobgobbler

goodbye xxx from ProfB

Are we all invited to your CC funeral? What kind of send off would you like? I favour cremation as I just love the smell of roasting lamb with a herb crust, a few carrots and shallots - nice. 

So not just me then? What a very strange and deranged individual he is indeed.

Come on Jazz, explain yourself, we're all ears.

He probably thought you to be a multi id poster, which seems to be an obsession of his. He pm'd me a couple of times, nothing unpleasant, but he did bang on about multi ID's in a slightly paranoid way. I have no idea why he's so bothered by it, every forum has its contingent of people posting under different names.

And fwiw, my guess is that he'll be back after his ban in one guise or another. Its a lengthy ban but I'm sure roopsy said it was still a temporary one.

Guest nobgobbler

"Never say never".

Just thank your lucky stars you've never had to read his LinkedIn profile, which is where I got that quote from.

Fucking Linkedin. Have you become bored looking at the "profiles" on the new page 3 already? ;)

"Never say never".

Just thank your lucky stars you've never had to read his LinkedIn profile, which is where I got that quote from.

You had the fucking audacity to obtain information about him held on a public website that he uploaded himself? Expect to hear from his lawyers/mafia connections.
  • Like 2

Are we all invited to your CC funeral? What kind of send off would you like? I favour cremation as I just love the smell of roasting lamb with a herb crust, a few carrots and shallots - nice. 

bugger off

Guest Gong Farmer

You had the fucking audacity to obtain information about him held on a public website that he uploaded himself? Expect to hear from his lawyers/mafia connections.

Where they'll make an offer that can't be understood let alone refused.

Guest nobgobbler

Card I want yazz to return, but he says he won't :( soo sad. But you Card inspire me & have sent emails to you I won't share online.

Have you done him a striptease yet? That would be like watching someone knitting a jumper backwards:-)

Guest Gong Farmer

You funny cunt gongers, I just nearly choked on my Bombay bad boy pot noodle laughing at that.

I haven't had a pot noodle for years. Fuck me I could go one now as it happens, the perfect munchies annihilator.

Guest KuntaCunty

Place your bets.....
66/1 jazz returns as jazz
50/50 jazz returns as someone else
7/5 he doesn't come back.

He'll be back... as Jazz, and probably 3 or four other new cunt names!  

Guest KuntaCunty

The question is - does anyone give a fuck anyway? I certainly don't.

An excellent point, sir.  If he does he does, if he doesn't he doesn't.  Life shall go on either way, I think.