CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Best man speeches

Guest MikeD

You're the best man at a mates wedding, you obviously know the guy well enough for him to even consider you.

So why the fuck do you need to write down what you have to say about him, can't you remember anything you've ever done together?

And they're usually painfully unfunny as well. Use your imagination you cunts!

Spot on. A lot of people at a wedding you won't know and probably won't see again so the more of the cunts you can offend the better.

I did my mates one a few years ago, drunk and making it up as I went. He was almost pissing himself laughing but his wife sat with her head in her hands most of the time. They've split up now.

The job of the best man is the shittiest job ever and I would not put any of my mates through that. The wedding reception is a complete shit hole of a place to be in, period. Full of cunts dressed up like cunts, talking and acting like cunts.

And no doubt thinking like cunts.

No, not my idea of a day out at all. I'd sooner roll around in razor wire. 

It's okay if he's prepared to accept the hassle from the wife and the shame of his pissed mate making it up as he goes and offending every cunt there.

But actual written speeches are usually as funny as fucking toothache.

When I did my mate's one I was informed later, as I can't remember anything after it, that although everyone looked horrified most of the blokes came up later and said they fucking loved it. Job done!

I got asked a few weeks ago to be best man for a good friend of mine. I said yes, but now i want to do a complete 180 and tell him to stick it up his fucking arse.

Not the nicest thing a mate can do, but i'd rather boil my head in skunk shit than speak in front of a load of cunts who just want you to shut up so they can start stuffing their faces and get wankered anyway.

Guest JackoTC

My third time last month. Trick is to keep everyone waiting as long as possible and get the booze flowing. Fuck doing it when they are all relatively sober. Then slate the fuck out of the groom and hang the consequences. I kept mentioning his ex wife !

Guest KuntaCunty

Nothing better than a juiced best man speech ... you get guests walking out in disgust and a priceless photo collection of facial expressions  ....been there and i recommend it as a great way to spend an afternoon ! :P

Not to mention a lifetime of never being asked to do it again.  I've had to do it twice now, and never fucking again.  A cuntish practice at best.  If speeches must be made, how about the bride and fucking groom say something?  Thanking everybody for the monetary contributions and attending their boring as fuck, predictable and eternally tedious affair would be a good start.