CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest deebom

I'm probably alone in this, but I always enjoyed Corbett's armchair monologues more than anything else in the two ronnies. Didn't really like anything else he did after that show though, Sorry being particularly cringeworthy.

you massive lezzer

• 1 year later...
Guest DingTheRioja
24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

At last I can say it - Ronnie Corbett interfered with me sexually in the seventies. At least, he would have, if he had been tall enough to reach my cock. He definitely had a glint in his eye, though.

Where's my fucking compensation?

This is a year and a half old you cunt, and bit like your mentality...

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

This is a year and a half old you cunt, and bit like your mentality...

Was Ronnie Corbett a relative of yours? Or perhaps you were his rent boy?

lol. 

Guest Lady Penelope
On 06/11/2014 at 9:00 PM, deebom said:

I dont like this cunt. He's not fucking funny. He should just fuck off really. Why is he on the telly? He's a fucking gimp. Ronnie barker was funny, this cunt is not. Remember 'Sorry'? What a pile of shite. Twat. Pisses me off. Supporter of Thatcher. Fucking shortarse cunt. Shortest officer while on national service. Prick. Why isn't he fucking dead yet, Ronnie Barker is, there's no fucking justice. His glasses look stupid like that fucking weatherman cunt, and that other cunt who played snooker. He was in a bond film, what cunt cast him then? Mates with Danny LafuckingRue. Is he a bandit? Is he married? I bet he's fucking not, the filthy little urchin. He plays golf as well of fucking course. Thinks he's fucking special. I cant stand this bellend. He is married, bet it's a front, the fucking thespian codger. Made himself a fortune courtesy of the fucking taxpayer, like a lot of useless BBC cunts. Fuckpole. I bet you went and made the tea when his tedious shaggy dog story telling bit came on. Why is he still here? Fuck me he's a cunt.

I bet that he was heartbroken when he found out that you didn't like him

Guest Manky
Just now, Lady Penelope said:

My BlackBerry's frozen!

Microwave the cunt. Nothing grips my shitter more than having to give a chick cooking lessons. Get a fucking grip.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Manky said:

Microwave the cunt. Nothing grips my shitter more than having to give a chick cooking lessons. Get a fucking grip.

My microwave blew up last night :(

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

My microwave blew up last night :(

OK. Desperate measures needed. Support your iron so the hotplate is facing up. Place your BlackBerry in tinfoil and leave on the hotplate. Ensure the iron is plugged in and switch it on, this is usually done using a little switch next to the plug.

Fuck it, go to the chippy.

Guest DingTheRioja
49 minutes ago, Manky said:

OK. Desperate measures needed. Support your iron so the hotplate is facing up. Place your BlackBerry in tinfoil and leave on the hotplate. Ensure the iron is plugged in and switch it on, this is usually done using a little switch next to the plug.

Fuck it, go to the chippy.

You forgot "perch it on the edge of the bath"...

Guest deebom
5 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I bet that he was heartbroken when he found out that you didn't like him

He was, cunt kept ringing me and leaving messages, but I told him

"On your bike Corbet, you little cunt. I've nommed you on Cuntscorner, there's no turning back."