CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Relatives You Can't Fucking Stand

Guest KuntaCunty

Guest KuntaCunty

Every family has at least one complete and utter cunt who nobody wants to be forced to endure.  If you could claw hammer a family cuntbreed, who would it be?

I would say my father, but he already got the big hammer, so I'll have to say my oldest brother.  He went down a path of complete fuckwittery from the time he could talk. 

Every family has at least one complete and utter cunt who nobody wants to be forced to endure. If you could claw hammer a family cuntbreed, who would it be?

I would say my father, but he already got the big hammer, so I'll have to say my oldest brother. He went down a path of complete fuckwittery from the time he could talk.

Apples....

Every family has at least one complete and utter cunt who nobody wants to be forced to endure.  If you could claw hammer a family cuntbreed, who would it be?

I would say my father, but he already got the big hammer, so I'll have to say my oldest brother.  He went down a path of complete fuckwittery from the time he could talk. 

I can't think of a specific one, so its probably me.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I am definitely the one they avoid in my family. I know why as well, not for any reasons any of you cunts can come up with however, it was down to differing politics mainly. At least I know where they stand rather than any two faced bullshit from them.

I am definitely the one they avoid in my family. I know why as well, not for any reasons any of you cunts can come up with however, it was down to differing politics mainly. At least I know where they stand rather than any two faced bullshit from them.

Just serve them a nice glass of shut the fuck up.

Guest cuntcrapper

I love the dead ones, no sitting around at Xmas while they fart out Sprout gas, no nursing home visits watching the old cunts dematerialising, just their inheritances...

I love the dead ones, no sitting around at Xmas while they fart out Sprout gas, no nursing home visits watching the old cunts dematerialising, just their inheritances...

I'm dreading the day my mother in law croaks. Thats when the rest of her family will discover how much I've copped off her, might have to do a Lucan. :(

Over the last 20 odd years I've fallen out with each of my siblings but in doing so I've found a use for relatives. I have cunningly turned them against the offending sibling, then despatched them to garner the support of yet more relatives. In a relatively (see what I did there?) short time,  I have recruited a vast army of previously useless human beings to do my bidding. I call it 'Pyramid Hating'

Rat likes this

All my relatives were wiped out in the great Shitpeas Village bridge disaster when the wooden bridge gave way and all the caravans plummeted into the river Wanke and was swept away. I was the only survivor as I was having a wee behind a bush. You can't imagine what this did to the mind of a 5 year old. Some say it was this that got me on the drink.
(Some, all or maybe none of the above may be true. Except the drink part)

Edited by camberwell gypsy