CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blackpool

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

Some daft cunt friend of ours had the idea of going to Blackers to see the lights. Since I'd never been before I thought ok lets go. What a shit cunt of place. It's bursting with square chinned hammer faced knuckle draggers who have been re-housed from every shit hole in the country culminating in this north-west cesspit. The promenade literally stinks of shit, and is littered with beggars, pick-pockets and fake charity hawkers. Fuck knows what the back streets are like. I would rather shit a whole roll of razor wire than go there again.  :wacko:

Guest JackoTC

Full of poofs and trannies. Last time I was there it was all cheap sleazy pubs, pissing in doorways, strippers and drunks, eating fish and chinkers whilst drunk in the street and run down dirty hotels full of sullen waitresses and bar staff.  Apart from that, it was awful.

Blackpool is far worse than Saaaaahf end. Blackpool is a dark town where the denizens practice strange rituals amongst the nubbins. The stench of rank corruption sticks in the throat, inducing a terrible prickling. While the gibberings from dark attic rooms chill the blood. Indeed it is a brave soul who dares to venture into the gloomy streets and rude allys to sample the delights of hideous and craven pleasures.

Beware, of the Northern wastes, always remember your bar of soap. And a candle.

Blackpool is far worse than Saaaaahf end. Blackpool is a dark town where the denizens practice strange rituals amongst the nubbins. The stench of rank corruption sticks in the throat, inducing a terrible prickling. While the gibberings from dark attic rooms chill the blood. Indeed it is a brave soul who dares to venture into the gloomy streets and rude allys to sample the delights of hideous and craven pleasures.

Beware, of the Northern wastes, always remember your bar of soap. And a candle.

CUNT shut your trap - always abusing me in the chat room you pile of SHIT.

Guest cuntcrapper

I went to Blackpool 10 years ago for a 'Conference'. Its a sad fuckpig of a place trying to remember a past that ended in the fifties with 'Wakes' weeks where all the domb brained fat thighs from Wigan and Leigh used to go there to get fucked on the beach by Teddy Boys. Ten years ago it was a queers paradise, with fussy little boarding houses run by shitty little cunts in tank tops who latently appear on '4 in a bed'. All the crap about lights is a fucking lie, they all fizz and explode cos they've been put up since Adolf Hitler was the main man. The theaters are all mildewed and worm eaten and even the Paki's don't want to rent curry houses there any more, preferring the decorum of such places as Bradford and Moss side. Lets hope the fucking Tower falls down killing dozens of cunts and saving zillions in benefit pay outs soon.

I went to Blackpool 10 years ago for a 'Conference'. Its a sad fuckpig of a place trying to remember a past that ended in the fifties with 'Wakes' weeks where all the domb brained fat thighs from Wigan and Leigh used to go there to get fucked on the beach by Teddy Boys. Ten years ago it was a queers paradise, with fussy little boarding houses run by shitty little cunts in tank tops who latently appear on '4 in a bed'. All the crap about lights is a fucking lie, they all fizz and explode cos they've been put up since Adolf Hitler was the main man. The theaters are all mildewed and worm eaten and even the Paki's don't want to rent curry houses there any more, preferring the decorum of such places as Bradford and Moss side. Lets hope the fucking Tower falls down killing dozens of cunts and saving zillions in benefit pay outs soon.

At last a fucking post I can read. Cheers for the big letters crapper, no squinting for me. 

Guest cuntcrapper

At last a fucking post I can read. Cheers for the big letters crapper, no squinting for me. 

My old eyes aren't wot they used to be 'grumpy' but it got better when I got some specs from Tesco last year, now everything seems much bigger than it really is!

Went to this shithole on a work's outing on the train during the late 70s. We were there for fourteen hours and I got through 18 pints of that fizzy shit beer we were drinking back then. I'll never forget that headache I had on the way home. Likewise, I'll not forget what a fucking dump it was either.

Guest ducunti

South Ockendon,which due to not having any attractions at all apart from a Lidl no one will hopefully have any reason whatsoever ever to visit,if you ever do make sure your insurances are topped right up. But with the chav shitehole Southend down the road hopefully no need for anyone ever to go there.

Guest nobgobbler

My old eyes aren't wot they used to be 'grumpy' but it got better when I got some specs from Tesco last year, now everything seems much bigger than it really is!=10

should have gone to specsavers

Guest nobgobbler

I walked past a family of glum looking down turned gob holiday makers standing outside a seafront "hotel" with their luggage on wheels. I dont know if they had just arrived or were leaving but either way they looked as miserable as fuck. I felt sorry for the cunts. No doubt they will be happy to get back home to Royston "you will never leave" Vasey, a preferable abode to this shit stain on the landscape.

Guest nobgobbler

Now, if you could hone your act into something more 'Christmassy' you could give Frank a good run for his money on the pier-head at The Blackpool Granada... Dec 17th - Jan 2nd.

I have a Sparrow, it's not a talker, but you're welcome to it if it fits?
Though I cannot assist with a coat hanger in this instance...

I've got a seagull with a 4ft wingspan. I'd like to see him shove that up his arse!

Guest Alfie Noakes

I vote that Brighton is worse than Blackpool. I live in one and have witnessed the other a few times. Blackpool looks like it shut twenty years ago and Brighton is full of queers and drugs.

Guest nobgobbler

It is places such as Blackpool that we should ship all of the immigrants.
They'd soon fuck off back home again in less than a week.

Funny you should say that Jazz, not a fucking foreigner in sight, and I'm not joking. 

Same here, ducunti. I just wish some fucker had given me a similar warning about bristol before I went there, what a fucking hideous shithole that place is.

Bristol lives in the shadow of the splendour of Bath.