CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Miniature Railways

Guest KuntaCunty

Such a miniature setup must be a labour of love.  Maintenance on something like that is never ending.  Trains and railroading are a passion for many, but I couldn't be bothered with the mechanical upkeep.  I'll travel by train, and leave the upkeep to those with more dedication.

Guest KuntaCunty

I'm with frank on this one. I suspect that when these 'men' get home at night, their fat and psychopathic wives will thrash them within inches of their lives. Oooooh...

The problem though, is that even a full size train couldn't run over the fat psychopathic wives that thrash them without a major derailment.  If Frank were to give them the claw hammer, his miniature train wouldn't have sufficient power to haul the load to the rendering facility.  A fun hobby, but not practical for real world applications. 

This gentleman has not only painted his train and carriage in Bordeaux... mu favourite colour... he's also fitted a spring buffer on the front.

This is the hallmark of the true hobby bore cunt, when you are regaled with the mind numbing tedium of the technical and aesthetic minutiae . I am reminded of the old thread, "guitar players are cunts".

This gentleman has not only painted his train and carriage in Bordeaux... mu favourite colour... he's also fitted a spring buffer on the front. 

Pneumatic and hydraulic buffers are fun too although buckeye couplings are safer.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I love them dearly.... the baby trains, steam, wee bridges and those who put their heart into creating such pleasure.

Wee bridges, is that where you play poo sticks from? Or perhaps Jeff Bridges midget brother?

I was told by an utter spastic at school that his 'train set' was not a train set but a model railway. So while me and chums were ramming out train set engines into ever bigger Lego barricades and derailing them, this twat was sending the 17.42 into the passing loop to let the 17.30 express from Derby go past. Then he sucked his dad off.

Guest ducunti

I was told by an utter spastic at school that his 'train set' was not a train set but a model railway. So while me and chums were ramming out train set engines into ever bigger Lego barricades and derailing them, this twat was sending the 17.42 into the passing loop to let the 17.30 express from Derby go past. Then he sucked his dad off.

Was his dad an American military dishwasher in the mess.

I vaguely remember a thread on the old site about train spotters and the particular ones who keep the numbers all to themselves. Can't remember what they were called though. I was wondering if there was a name for spotters who collect the numbers of little trains as well. I suspect it is more than merely - cunts.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I vaguely remember a thread on the old site about train spotters and the particular ones who keep the numbers all to themselves. Can't remember what they were called though. I was wondering if there was a name for spotters who collect the numbers of little trains as well. I suspect it is more than merely - cunts.

Were they called gricers by any chance? I knew one once, what a boring fucking knobhead he was. He joined the police I heard.