CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Monster's Inc

Guest Keith Lard

After she's banished you to your games den and tidied up the cum-socks that you keep under your bed, then goes for a shower, do you sneak into her room and wring the contents of her gusset out into your Mountain Dew? You've been wearing her tights again, haven't you?

I got confused for a second there, klefto. "Flat fucking miserable wasteland" is a highly accurate précis of Bronski's step-mum, although "Tighter than the Scots" isn't; she's got labia majora like a fucking ghillie's wader.

• Like 1

Guest KuntaCunty

I got confused for a second there, klefto. "Flat fucking miserable wasteland" is a highly accurate précis of Bronski's step-mum, although "Tighter than the Scots" isn't; she's got labia majora like a fucking ghillie's wader.

That's not a problem, Rev!  You know it stretches, right? ;)

For fucks sake fat man. I have had my prostate ripped out through the eye of my cock and it was less painful then you ya cunt. Fuck off to YouTube you anal parasite on George Michaels arsehole and take this not as good as it used to be shit with you. Ill fucking tell you what's not as good as it used to be, and that's your fucking posting you boring, repetitive bucket of afterbirth. 

Guest KuntaCunty

For fucks sake fat man. I have had my prostate ripped out through the eye of my cock and it was less painful then you ya cunt. Fuck off to YouTube you anal parasite on George Michaels arsehole and take this not as good as it used to be shit with you. Ill fucking tell you what's not as good as it used to be, and that's your fucking posting you boring, repetitive bucket of afterbirth. 

I'm not sure I am understanding you, Grumps, can you provide some clarification? 

I'm not sure I am understanding you, Grumps, can you provide some clarification? 

I agree KC. It's about time Grumpers got off the fence and told us what he really thinks.