CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting ready for Friday night.

Guest Keith Lard

Guest Keith Lard

It's Friday, I put on my best My Little Pony aftershave, wearing my only underpants with no skidmarks, and ready to pull tonight. Let's hope I wouldn't get beaten up by blokes in nightclubs like it usually happens.

It's Friday, I put on my best My Little Pony aftershave, wearing my only underpants with no skidmarks, and ready to pull tonight. Let's hope I wouldn't get beaten up by blokes in nightclubs like it usually happens.

The last thing you want to do is go out alone after jerking off on the internet all day.

Guest Alfie Noakes

How do I get a pic onto my reply?

On the editor there should be more reply options button, it is then a matter of the attachments buttons. Pics cant be too big though.

Guest KuntaCunty

Keith, you'll be beaten up simply for showing up at a public place.  Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to see you giving it a go, just expect the usual treatment, as you have only been associating with complete cunts.  I think your prospects are dire for the evening.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I heared there was a near riot in Derby last night. Crowds of people jeering at some naked lardbucket. He was being whipped with wet towels and women were throwing dog shit at him.