CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Breaking Bad Yaoi

Guest Keith Lard

I'm sure he's that dull cunt Moi - look at the evidence : Half American, goes to America as a teenager, can't make friends because he's a fat loser, can't get girls, gets into to Anime / Manga, starts wearing womens clothes and is a closet Tranny. Lives in a fantasy world where he's an attractive woman and has friends and colleagues - its a classic case.

Don't get me wrong, I like Keef's character, but Moi needs shooting in the face.....and not in a good way.

But, apart from that?

Dear god....

This is why I do not hold with creationism. The thought of an all benevolent, omnipotent, infallible being going out of his way to create Keith and inflict him on mankind is a huge contradiction. Unless of course he is the Antichrist sent to punish us for our sins. My own personal opinion is that Brony is a modern day Frankenstein's monster, created with the offcuts of the catch of a Japanese whaling boat and several microwaveable Rustler burgers.