CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Breaking Bad Yaoi

Guest Keith Lard

Guest SackMyCook

Let us remember that the posting of personal information is forbidden on this site and will almost certainly lead to deletion. Members must take care about divulging personal information.

Your name is Pereguin and you are an alcoholic. errrrrrr I think that's how you spellit

Guest JackoTC

Old keith is fucking good at pulling your pissers. If you knew his other id's you would be surprised.

I'm sure he's that dull cunt Moi - look at the evidence : Half American, goes to America as a teenager, can't make friends because he's a fat loser, can't get girls, gets into to Anime / Manga, starts wearing womens clothes and is a closet Tranny. Lives in a fantasy world where he's an attractive woman and has friends and colleagues - its a classic case.

Don't get me wrong, I like Keef's character, but Moi needs shooting in the face.....and not in a good way.

I'm sure he's that dull cunt Moi - look at the evidence : Half American, goes to America as a teenager, can't make friends because he's a fat loser, can't get girls, gets into to Anime / Manga, starts wearing womens clothes and is a closet Tranny. Lives in a fantasy world where he's an attractive woman and has friends and colleagues - its a classic case.

Don't get me wrong, I like Keef's character, but Moi needs shooting in the face.....and not in a good way.

Well said and motion is carried.