CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting laid off at the glass studio

Guest Keith Lard

Guest Keith Lard

A while ago my mom wanted me to get a job as she was sick of me staying in my room all day playing on my X-Box and whacking off the Hentai. However, as I lack any qualifications my job prospects were limited. Fortunately I have an uncle who works at Denby Pottery’s glass studio so he got me a job there as a glass blower. At my first day at work I was doing alright with the glass blowing, however as I got bored I began to wonder what would happen if I sucked the glass from the pipe. So as curiosity got the better of me, I sucked the hot glass and then I fainted with a burning sensation in my jowls. Later that day I woke up in hospital with a bandage around my neck. My uncle said that he has to lay me off as the company couldn’t afford another accident at the workplace. However that didn’t bother me as I’m going to apply for incapacity benefits you muggy cunts!

Keith, you can't just "get a job as a glass blower", you would need years of training and also to possess some basic level of intelligence.This is, as ever, utter fucking crap, you daft prick.

A 'basic level of intelligence' wasn't a barrier to one of our illustrious members.

Where are you going with this PonyBoner?

Guest Alfie Noakes

Is this some kind of a trap, and an attempted 'dig' at a glassblower?Bony me ol' bean, there is only one place for you in a glassblowers studio, and that is head-first in the annealing oven with a ponty rod shoved up your arse.

Surely he would be jossling for position at the glory hole?

A while ago my mom wanted me to get a job as she was sick of me staying in my room all day playing on my X-Box and whacking off the Hentai. However, as I lack any qualifications my job prospects were limited. Fortunately I have an uncle who works at Denby Pottery’s glass studio so he got me a job there as a glass blower. At my first day at work I was doing alright with the glass blowing, however as I got bored I began to wonder what would happen if I sucked the glass from the pipe. So as curiosity got the better of me, I sucked the hot glass and then I fainted with a burning sensation in my jowls. Later that day I woke up in hospital with a bandage around my neck. My uncle said that he has to lay me off as the company couldn’t afford another accident at the workplace. However that didn’t bother me as I’m going to apply for incapacity benefits you muggy cunts!

That made me laugh

I've been laid at a glass studio. But that was in the early 80s and I dont like talking about it.

Guest KuntaCunty

Bronski, you truly are thick!  You had a chance to create your very own 36 inch double header and as big around as your dad's fist, and you chose to suck the pipe.  I'm not surprise you chose sucking, it seems to be your one talent in this dimension of existence.  All that being said, please die immediately!