CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nice little site.

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest nobgobbler

So you've had a mouthfull already then.

NO!!! the thought of being within bargepole distance of that daft cunt is vomit inducing. Did you see that excerpt from the fake "most haunted" programme on utube where he reckons he's talking to a ghost call Mary and she was looking for someone called Richard and he says "Mary wants Dick, Mary wants Dick", I pissed myself laughing for a week.

Guest ducunti

NO!!! the thought of being within bargepole distance of that daft cunt is vomit inducing. Did you see that excerpt from the fake "most haunted" programme on utube where he reckons he's talking to a ghost call Mary and she was looking for someone called Richard and he says "Mary wants Dick, Mary wants Dick", I pissed myself laughing for a week.

He laughed as well all the way back to the bank. Karl Beattie's a cunt

Guest KuntaCunty

I'm not taking anything personally. I haven't had my first spliff of the day yet so I've got the fucking hump. Give an hour or so then I'll be alright. 

I shall wait anxiously to witness you're first good go at a cunt needing sorting. 

"You have my humble apologies and the benefit of the doubt until otherwise proven" Who the fuck are you? Once you've removed your tongue from my arse you can get back on your piss soaked mattress, you silly old senile cunt up.

Listen cunt, that was my attempt at apologising as I may have misjudged you and that's the reaction I get? Well you can suck my withered old balls you heap of shit, mountain goat fucking cunt smear. Last time I try to exhibit humility with you ya homeless cunt.  

• Like 1