CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nice little site.

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest JackoTC

There's been quite a few been in and scurried away quickly in the past - I really thought GongMong would make it............................its not as if he took a real battering either. I've seen worse.

Fuck me, this is no place for sensitive cunts. If it's not Bronski shitting in his step-mum's purse, then frenziedly masturbating over his mate in his Captain Scarlet uniform, there is a plethora of other targets here. Gerry Anderson was a cunt.

Guest nobgobbler

Jesus fucking H cunting Christ, has no-one any respect for tradition? Why has no-one told this new cunt to fuck off and kill himself yet? Do I have to do fucking everything round here?

Yes. I for one am a lazy cunt.

Is that it? Fuck me fong garmer, I thought you would last a little longer than that. It's a forum full of cunts. If you you dont like something someone says to you then say something worse back. That's what it's all about. No point in getting all offended and shit.

Guest KuntaCunty

He's fucked off.  Couldn't handle the pressure to perform. 

After 5 hours, I just spotted our friend online.  He hasn't fucked off.  Draw your own conclusions, but who would put on such a scene about being offended and leaving for good, then lurk about at the wee hours.  Something's bloody rotten in the bedsit. 

Guest Gong Farmer

You must have some shit security on this site with the cunt who's running it being full of shit too. If the cunt who's running it could check IP addys he'd see that I was the cunt who tipped you off about Marcus Pearson being the cunt who was/is trolling this site on the guest forum a while back. He'd see that my IP addy never appeared more than about four or five times in the guest forum so I'm hardly the cunt you've stupidly assumed to an ex troll on here. I thought at the time that tipping you cunts off about your troll would be doing you favour but it was obviously wasted on you as it seems you couldn't do anything about him anyway, that cunt's been running rings around you by the looks of it and you've let him. And there was Fender gobbing off in the guest forum on one of the threads claiming that he'd come by that information himself when he knew diddly squat about who fucking Marcus Pearson was until I tipped the bullshitting cunt off in the first place. Lying twat going on to threaten the cunt with 'Old Bill' in a later post, you fucking poodle. 

Get yourself some decent IP addy tracking software if for no other reason than  to save you from looking like a prize pricks when accusing 'newbies' of being returning trolls. Fucking numbskulls.

Guest Gong Farmer

You have to wonder why these ravenous wolves never seem to change their tactics. This one here is a cunt of the highest order. Reminds me of someone who's been around the block.

Given what I've already told you, you look all the more  the cunt from where I'm sitting.

You must have some shit security on this site with the cunt who's running it being full of shit too. If the cunt who's running it could check IP addys he'd see that I was the cunt who tipped you off about Marcus Pearson being the cunt who was/is trolling this site on the guest forum a while back. He'd see that my IP addy never appeared more than about four or five times in the guest forum so I'm hardly the cunt you've stupidly assumed to an ex troll on here. I thought at the time that tipping you cunts off about your troll would be doing you favour but it was obviously wasted on you as it seems you couldn't do anything about him anyway, that cunt's been running rings around you by the looks of it and you've let him. And there was Fender gobbing off in the guest forum on one of the threads claiming that he'd come by that information himself when he knew diddly squat about who fucking Marcus Pearson was until I tipped the bullshitting cunt off in the first place. Lying twat going on to threaten the cunt with 'Old Bill' in a later post, you fucking poodle. 

Get yourself some decent IP addy tracking software if for no other reason than  to save you from looking like a prize pricks when accusing 'newbies' of being returning trolls. Fucking numbskulls.

Calm yourself, Gongster, feel the love.

Guest Gong Farmer

Good Reply Gong. Welcome aboard cunt. As you seemed quite ofay with the navigation and appeared an "old hand" I had my suspicions you were a viral cunt pain banned from the site a day or so ago in another guise. You have my apologies and the benefit of the doubt until otherwise proven. 

"You have my humble apologies and the benefit of the doubt until otherwise proven" Who the fuck are you? Once you've removed your tongue from my arse you can get back on your piss soaked mattress, you silly old senile cunt up.

Guest KuntaCunty

Well Gongster, I see you have your second wind.  Have you tended to all those hurt feelings?  Did mummy tuck you in, read you a bed time story and tell you it was all in jest?  Must have, because you've certainly returned a different cunt.  Right now, I don't know whether to congratulate you and welcome you to the site, or call you a bitter, miserable shit cunt and tell you fuck off.  I think I'll congratulate you, and welcome you to the site.  Best to start things off on your best foot, don't you think?