CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nice little site.

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest Gong Farmer

You're welcome mr gong, if Bronski offers to suck your cock just ignore it, when he was a baby he grew up with a dildo in his mouth instead of a dummy.

Haha! I can't comment as I don't know the bloke but I have noticed this site hosting some ripe cunts for the cunting, especially on the guest forum.

Guest Gong Farmer

Welcome, lets see if you can be as big a cunt as Londonm? I doubt it though.

I don't want to start on a wrong footing. Once I've settled in I'll sort the grain from the cunt no doubt

Guest JackoTC

This is one of the funniest sites I've ever come across on the net. Thought I'd sign up if you don't mind having me.

Don't try and butter us up you newbie fuck - get witty quick or throw yourself under a steamroller.

Guest JackoTC

Greetings!

What ? Its not a fucking family chatroom. I blame myself for all this niceness on the new site. I've been handing out "likes" like fucking smarties and being pleasant to every cunt. Well enough is enough. Get fucked the lot of you....and your friends.