CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cantlie Appeal

Yes you thought you'd stay schtum, yes you thought you'd maintain dignity, and yes.....  you probably took advice.

Then you dropped it all in desperation and made a heartfelt plea to IS to release him.

Guess what........  it's falling on deaf ears. They are a bunch of insane psychopaths.

Ps. Fuck off Judgecock

oh.... and fuck off, Catpiss, ya second rate neverwas

Roops, have you missed me?

Fuck me, Baws. Give me a chance to get my head around the door. 7 was it? it was hard to keep track. Where's Spot gone? and what the fuck has happened to this site?

Whatever anyone else tells you it wasn't Spot's fault the old site got hacked. Who'd have thought his brilliant double bluff of using 1234 as a password would ever be rumbled by the black hats?

Its total bollocks, and nobody knows. As for Spot, ISIS have got hold of him, but he's due for some kind of release shortly.

The quote thingybollox was being blocked from popping up by IE. Switched over to chrome and it worked.  Not liking this new layout at all. Where's the latest comments feed?

Yes you thought you'd stay schtum, yes you thought you'd maintain dignity, and yes.....  you probably took advice.

Then you dropped it all in desperation and made a heartfelt plea to IS to release him.

Guess what........  it's falling on deaf ears. They are a bunch of insane psychopaths.

Ps. Fuck off Judgecock

oh.... and fuck off, Catpiss, ya second rate neverwas

Roops, have you missed me?

Blimey.... it took you some fucking time to recover from that petrol garage episode. Bon courage Rotney! 

• Like 1