CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Just eat or perhaps not.

Guest ducunti

Guest ducunti

Been a bit hectic tonight one way or another so decided to order from these now I realise cunts. Go to the website find somewhere to order the food from completes the order to be told they will deliver in half an hour. Quarter of an hour goes by and the phone rings " hello sir, its Just Eat here, there is a slight problem with your food order"...." what's that then"..... "we do not deliver to your post code"...... " but you see the postcode and agreed to it when I ordered"....." yes sir but your postcode covers a very large area and we only cover half of it, would you mind going to pick it up"........ " ahhhm no I'll have a refund and shove the pizza up your exhaust pipe".

Guest ducunti

I ordered an Indian with these and it took 3 hours to come. By the time they came knocking on the caravan door I'd whipped up a paella and took myself off to bed. I complained to these cunts and all I got was "We don't control the restaurant madam". Arseholes

You were lucky then, I never got as far as a knock on the door.

These cunts floated on the stock market not long back, and I made a tidy sum out of them. I think I might sell my remaining shares now too, as not keeping customers happy by delivering what they order does not seem to me to be a sustainable business model. Cunts Corner - providing sound financial advice to the nation since 2007.

On a completely unrelated note, where the fuck has that old fraud Properkhunt got to?

Guest ducunti

These cunts floated on the stock market not long back, and I made a tidy sum out of them. I think I might sell my remaining shares now too, as not keeping customers happy by delivering what they order does not seem to me to be a sustainable business model. Cunts Corner - providing sound financial advice to the nation since 2007.

On a completely unrelated note, where the fuck has that old fraud Properkhunt got to?

CEO of Just Eat.