CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cyclists who run red lights.

I simply cannot stand the cunts.

Every respect to someone who rides a bicycle for whatever reason. Just stop trying to run me over when i'm crossing at a zebra crossing or when its a red light for you and a greenman for me you unbelievable, disrespectful cunting fucking wanker cunt.

I'm going to kill the next cyclist who does this.

Guest KuntaCunty

Every respect to someone who rides a bicycle for whatever reason. Just stop trying to run me over when i'm crossing at a zebra crossing or when its a red light for you and a greenman for me you unbelievable, disrespectful cunting fucking wanker cunt.

Kill the next ten, nobody will care.  The cunts you have nominated are universally despised. 

Guest judgetwi

As a cyclist myself i hate these fucking cunts. Admittedly i am only a leisure cyclist so i am in no hurry to get anywhere but the chances these wankers take makes my hair stand on end. Central London  in the rush hour has to be seen to be believed. These fucking lunatics don't seem to have any fear (or fucking brains) and it's a miracle dozens of them don't end up under a truck or a bus every day. Bicycles and traffic just don't mix.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Make them get licences and insurance. Also if there is an expensive cycle lane on the same route they must use it or be fined.
Had a guy go over my bonnet when I pulled out on him. I ride motorcycles and am always looking out for two wheelers, but it was a dark moonless night on an unlit road and he was wearing a black jacket, riding a black bicycle with no fucking lights, the cunt. Luckily he wasn't hurt, but my car was damaged, his bike was OK too. Thing is, he of course wasn't insured and if I claimed I would have lost ten years no claims so I had to pay for the repairs. He was in the wrong as he was unlit and stank of booze, he also fucked off pretty quick when I got out to see if he was alright and I couldn't catch the cunt.

I'll take a chance on sounding holier than thou here. When I ride my pushbike I ride it with the care and attention to the Highway Code as I do on my motorbike and it annoys me when other cunts can't be bothered. Indeed, it's my worst fault when driving: I let the bastards get to me.

Guest ducunti

Would that be before the cunt hits you on a crossing and renders you incapable of performing the task?

I ride to work, but as I am a driver too I ride in the same manner as I drive, with care and consideration.

London is full of wankers on bikes. Apparently some cycle group is campaigning to have the yellow stickers that say 'CYCLISTS KEEP BACK' removed from the rear of buses and lorries because it's treating cyclists as second class citizens. :)