CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bitchy gossiping cunts in the workplace.

I have been retired a while now but I'm sure It's still the same now as it was then with regards to these cunts. The sort of cunts that seek drama to make their life more exciting and engage in staff room back stabbing to character assassinate poor cunts who are just trying to go about their work and make a quid. Oft times its born of feelings of insecurity from people who are past their prime in terms of age and output and seek to cover their shortcomings and take the focus of themselves by trying to make someone else look inferior and inept. I have encountered many cunts like this in my time and found they are like a cancer on your cock which if not promptly removed will spread to your balls and your only left with a team of semi-functioning arseholes.

Guest KuntaCunty

I have been retired a while now but I'm sure It's still the same now as it was then with regards to these cunts. The sort of cunts that seek drama to make their life more exciting and engage in staff room back stabbing to character assassinate poor cunts who are just trying to go about their work and make a quid. Oft times its born of feelings of insecurity from people who are past their prime in terms of age and output and seek to cover their shortcomings and take the focus of themselves by trying to make someone else look inferior and inept. I have encountered many cunts like this in my time and found they are like a cancer on your cock which if not promptly removed will spread to your balls and your only left with a team of semi-functioning arseholes.

It's worse mate.  Now you're gone, you're probably one of the more frequently cunted in said staff room.  When things aren't going well, they will, without fail, try to find someone to scape goat, that isn't aware of the nefarious intentions of the group.  A retiree is the perfect blame all.  Office politics is a vicious, cold blooded cunt.

People very rarely talked about me as they were usually having to deal with the latest snippet of gossip that I had spread about regarding them.

Fight fire with fire and always try to light the first fire yourself.

It's worse mate.  Now you're gone, you're probably one of the more frequently cunted in said staff room.  When things aren't going well, they will, without fail, try to find someone to scape goat, that isn't aware of the nefarious intentions of the group.  A retiree is the perfect blame all.  Office politics is a vicious, cold blooded cunt.

Not just retirees, but all those girls who sit near the photocopier too... They're no better than they ought to be.

Guest judgetwi

I remember you, you were that useless twat where I worked a while back.

I remember you, you were that useless twat where I worked a while back.

Yeah, i was there. The cunt spent all his time in the bog, jerking off.

This shit has gone out of control at my work just now. Every day there seems to another scandal, accusation or something about some cunt who I neither know or care about at our various other offices. TELL SOMEONE WHO CARES, CUNTS!!