CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NATO

Nato chiefs are meeting in Newport to mull over where they are going to start a war next. They are doing this in an attempt to justify the billions spent every year on arms. Arms to fight who exactly?  Nato are a bunch of bloodthirsty warmongers that have no place in a modern civilsed society. Cunts.

What modern, civilized society is that then, Andy? Modernity can doff its cap to science and medicine but civilized?

That is the big pretence civilisation. So called civilised societies stili see fit to mash each other up at the drop of a hat.

Hang them from the transporter bridge.

An excellent idea, Do you have Predator 2's number handy? I could try calling. I was thinking more reconvene to HMS Illustrious and sink it as soon as it was out to sea. One of those deep trenches would be grand and londonm could be offered a guest pass. Job done.

Fucking right. When I take over from Mr Rasmussen, I'm going to raze the Middle-East to the fucking ground and play billiards with the heads of all those sister-marrying, web-footed ISIS wankers. There's nothing like a good ruck, without NATO and highly unstable political leaders with trigger-happy sensibilities, life would be as dull as fuck and filled with evenings of pushing Bronski's plushies through a Moulinex blender. I propose to have Esther McVey as head of the Armed Forces, dressed in latex and nipple clamps with her labia-piercings on show to display her military seniority.