CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dreadlocks

Guest KuntaCunty

Guest KuntaCunty

Absolutely fucking cuntish way to keep ones hair.  Even Rastafarians look like cunts with them.  Fucking tossers sliding about with their trainers, track suits and giant fucking jellyfish on their heads.  Cut your fucking hair, you disgraceful cunts!

Absolutely fucking cuntish way to keep ones hair.  Even Rastafarians look like cunts with them.  Fucking tossers sliding about with their trainers, track suits and giant fucking jellyfish on their heads.  Cut your fucking hair, you disgraceful cunts!

Knob off, baldy.

Noddy wankers the lot of 'em.

Hello noobie

Would you like something harder
She said I've got it you want it
My harvest is the best
And it you try it you'll like it
And wallow in a Dreadlock Holyday :ph34r: 

Guest KuntaCunty

Every time I see one of these cunts, I wait for the hair to turn into snakes and get turned into fucking stone from the single glance.  Give me Bronski's katana, and I'll sort the unkempt cunts out. 

Guest ducunti

Every time I see one of these cunts, I wait for the hair to turn into snakes and get turned into fucking stone from the single glance.  Give me Bronski's katana, and I'll sort the unkempt cunts out.

I doub't if a plastic captain pugwash replica would be fit for purpose.

Guest KuntaCunty

I doub't if a plastic captain pugwash replica would be fit for purpose.

Perhaps a bottle of petrol and an ignited road flare will burn the shit things right off their thick heads. 

Guest KuntaCunty

Filthy fucking bastards!  Some public service brigades should be assembled, some to hold the cunts down under foot at their neck, others to operate power washers to cleanse them thoroughly.  Yet more with sheep shears to clip the fuckers down to a well coiffed human appearance.