CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being Mr. Angry

Guest judgetwi

& you nervous & anxious & in needs of some TLC? :ph34r:

U look younger each time I visit this site  - R U using Lancome's ZEN night cream? :ph34r:

Please do tell.

I did a double - never seem that before, but I am a PROF. :ph34r:

Guest judgetwi

I don't have a problem Judge,your the one who bites everytime someone dares criticise you.

Get off your high horse and stop trying to be high and mighty.

Oh yeah,your a cunt as well.

Oh you do have a problem Mr. Snitch. You "bite" at me all the time and people slag me off all the time. If i responded to all of them i would be on here 24 hours a day. I haven't got the time and inclination for that so, at the moment, i restrict myself to The Nazi (obviously), The Jizzer and , now, your goodself.. It's YOU'RE a cunt by the way.

Guest judgetwi

Fuck, fuck fuck FUCK. I just made an entry in Harley Davidsons, made a spelling mistake, and now i can't fucking get back into it. Let's hope the pile of shit has disappeared forever. Cunts.

Oh you do have a problem Mr. Snitch. You "bite" at me all the time and people slag me off all the time. If i responded to all of them i would be on here 24 hours a day. I haven't got the time and inclination for that so, at the moment, i restrict myself to The Nazi (obviously), The Jizzer and , now, your goodself.. It's YOU'RE a cunt by the way.

People slag you off all the time? Maybe you should take a good look at yourself.

Your or you're,who really gives a fuck?

Made a mistake on a thread? Not even your perfect.

Anyway,aren't you due a hissy fit and fuck off from the site never to come back again? For the third time,or is it the fourth?