CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being Mr. Angry

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

Fuck my old trainers! Today, for the first time in my life, i failed a fucking MOT! Do you know why? Because my number plate is too small. What the fuck? It's been through the same place twice before and nobody said the number plate was too small!! Bunch of fucking cunts. Fuck me, i am FUCKING ANGRY! REALLY FUCKING ANGRY! This is going to cost me time and money now while hundreds of thousands of cunts are driving around with no MOT, no tax, no insurance. There are so fucking many of them it is impossible to do anything about it. CUNTS! CUNTS! FUCKING BASTARDS. I was so fucking angry i was going to invade Poland but then i realised POLAND IS ALREADY HERE! I will be mixing with half the population of fucking Poland on the buses and trains until i can get my MOT. Fuck, fuck, fucking FUCK! That's what i fucking say!!!!

Guest Snatch

Maybe the time taken writing this could of been spent getting a bigger plate,going to the MOT station to pass the test,going home and changing said plates back again.

Maybe.

Never had any problems with number plates at an MOT, failed the last one due the exhaust about to fall off but got a pass after they welded if back on. If baffles me how a number plate being to small can fail an MOT, I think it's legal not to have one on the front as long as there is one on the back. Take it to another garage.

Guest judgetwi

Maybe the time taken writing this could of been spent getting a bigger plate,going to the MOT station to pass the test,going home and changing said plates back again.

Maybe.

Which is exactly what i spent half my fucking day doing today shit head. Of course i "could of" spent that time learning the difference between "could of" and "could have" but as i am not a fucking semi literate cunt i didn't have to bother. Is that ok with you cocksucker? Thick cunt.

Guest judgetwi

I know what would calm you down Judge, sucking my dick.

Listen, Dustbinbrain, nobody wants to go near your little winkle. Nobody ever has and nobody ever will. Get used to it and fuck off while you're doing it.

Guest Keith Lard

Listen, Dustbinbrain, nobody wants to go near your little winkle. Nobody ever has and nobody ever will. Get used to it and fuck off while you're doing it.

Do you still want to suck my dick Judge?

Guest Snatch

Which is exactly what i spent half my fucking day doing today shit head. Of course i "could of" spent that time learning the difference between "could of" and "could have" but as i am not a fucking semi literate cunt i didn't have to bother. Is that ok with you cocksucker? Thick cunt.

Listen you perfect cunt,you come on here whinging and crying about your fucking number plate being to small. If that's all you have to worry about in your life then think yourself lucky. Take them to court if it bothers you that much.

No fuck off and suck Bronys cock like the he asked you to. Cunt.

Ever been told that it's "I" and not "i"?

Guest judgetwi

Listen you perfect cunt,you come on here whinging and crying about your fucking number plate being to small. If that's all you have to worry about in your life then think yourself lucky. Take them to court if it bothers you that much.

No fuck off and suck Bronys cock like the he asked you to. Cunt.

Fuck off wanker. I can understand the Jizzmonster, KC and the Bumshine Band and the Nazi having a pop at me because i am always doing the same to them. That's fair play. But i have never had a go at you, other than normal piss taking stuff which i can't remember anyway. You've got a problem pal but you can go fuck yourself anyway. Once again i will explain that i nominate stuff that makes ME angry not to initiate a conversation with uneducated pricks like you.  

Guest judgetwi

This whole thread reeks of shameless self publicity jewdy. Not only that, it's also exactly what I do all the time, so you're just copying me.

Always claiming the high ground, moral or otherwise. Well done Herr Oberst.

Guest Snatch

Fuck off wanker. I can understand the Jizzmonster, KC and the Bumshine Band and the Nazi having a pop at me because i am always doing the same to them. That's fair play. But i have never had a go at you, other than normal piss taking stuff which i can't remember anyway. You've got a problem pal but you can go fuck yourself anyway. Once again i will explain that i nominate stuff that makes ME angry not to initiate a conversation with uneducated pricks like you.  

I don't have a problem Judge,your the one who bites everytime someone dares criticise you.

Get off your high horse and stop trying to be high and mighty.

Oh yeah,your a cunt as well.

Keep your shirt on and take some valium.

& you nervous & anxious & in needs of some TLC? :ph34r:

Silence in court,

the judge is dead,

Someone...

U look younger each time I visit this site  - R U using Lancome's ZEN night cream? :ph34r:

Please do tell.