CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mel and Sue.

Guest deebom

Guest deebom

These pair of cunts annoy me intensely. I was fucking gobsmacked when I discovered that they are actully fucking comedians? My dead gran is funnier than these two. Living proof that people in the media get jobs cos their mates work there.

Have a pic of the deeply unfunny wenches,

post-168-0-95560200-1409051464_thumb.jpg

They're fucking comedians? If they're going up the Chuckle Brothers with a Dragon Dildo strap-on, they just went up in my estimation!

Sadly I suspect you meant "fucking comediennes". I'm not normally one to insist on feminising nouns in today's equal opportunities world, but it's necessary in this case to underline the fact that lady comics are an abomination in the eyes of the Dark Lord.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Bake off farewell to contestant - "Come and have a Mel and Sue sandwich". I would rather dip my bollocks in battery acid after applying my angle grinder to my scrotum.

They're fucking comedians? If they're going up the Chuckle Brothers with a Dragon Dildo strap-on, they just went up in my estimation!

Sadly I suspect you meant "fucking comediennes". I'm not normally one to insist on feminising nouns in today's equal opportunities world, but it's necessary in this case to underline the fact that lady comics are an abomination in the eyes of the Dark Lord.

I agree. It saddens me that there are no funny female comedians outside of Joan Rivers. I know that she's not everyones cup of tea but when she slags the rich and famous she's hilarious

Guest KuntaCunty

I don't usally watch the BBC, apart from Doctor Who and Sherlock. I sometimes have gay fantasies about the characters.

Keith, if I got you one of these

mylittleponypinkiepiespoonforkhasbro.jpg

Would you promise to use it to fix an electrical plug? 

Guest KuntaCunty

When you are typing, you will see a button just below and to the left of the smiley button.  That is the insert pic button.  Just paste the pic link and click submit. 

I agree. It saddens me that there are no funny female comedians outside of Joan Rivers. I know that she's not everyones cup of tea but when she slags the rich and famous she's hilarious

Just after Xmas you asked me to report back on the Kevin Bridges DVD some unoriginal cunt had presented me with. (This was on the Micky Flanagan thread for some reason, if memory serves.) Anyway, I finally watched it, and it's OK. He's sort of a cross between a more interesting Peter Kay and a less extremely offensive Frankie Boyle, which works marginally better than it sounds. In summary, watch it if it comes on the Comedy Channel but don't spend any actual money on it.

Just after Xmas you asked me to report back on the Kevin Bridges DVD some unoriginal cunt had presented me with. (This was on the Micky Flanagan thread for some reason, if memory serves.) Anyway, I finally watched it, and it's OK. He's sort of a cross between a more interesting Peter Kay and a less extremely offensive Frankie Boyle, which works marginally better than it sounds. In summary, watch it if it comes on the Comedy Channel but don't spend any actual money on it.

Blimey you've got a googd memory

Funny how the people that slag the rich and famous are rich and famous.

Still,thats not going to happen anymore.