CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The guest forums

I was bored and decided to trawl through the guest forums, what a fucking train wreck that is! It appears Wadds has recruited a personal retinue of like minded imbeciles with a master plan of causing mayhem and being a disruptive cunt in general. The nonsensical shit being spoken about on the guest forum has to be seen to be believed as is their hate for main site members. I beg the question, why not delete the guest forum and fuck these cancerous tubs of knob cheese right off?  

Fucked if I know Kunta. I came along just as Wads was getting the arse from the corner for being a nuisance so I have no idea about animosity or why she has a considerably large bee up her arse. 

I'm not sure your thoughts Londonm, but I find it slightly bemusing that pics of Stalin, Mao Zedong, Idi Amin, and Pol Pot etc are all permissible and essentially non offensive,  but god forbid one references Hitler or uses his image. They were all massive massive cunts but Hitler seems to be the biggest cunt and conjures fear and offense to this very day even though Stalin was attributed a bigger body count.  

Guest ducunti

I'm not sure your thoughts Londonm, but I find it slightly bemusing that pics of Stalin, Mao Zedong, Idi Amin, and Pol Pot etc are all permissible and essentially non offensive,  but god forbid one references Hitler or uses his image. They were all massive massive cunts but Hitler seems to be the biggest cunt and conjures fear and offense to this very day even though Stalin was attributed a bigger body count.  

By far the most offensive pic on here has to be Bronski's avatar.

Sorry, Grumps, but Mrs the Westcunt has just said she doesn't give a fuck whose picture is posted, but she would be offended if it was a pic of Chris de Burgh.

Guest JackoTC

I ventured forth into the dull  forums a while back, and received more than mild hostility. It would seem we are regarded as elitist cunts waiting to pounce on any newbie talking out of their arse, and send them off with a barrage of abuse with their tails betwixt their spindly legs. I recall,not too long ago when I joined, that's what I fucking got ! That's what makes it so good. If you cant take a little flak then fuck off back to the guest room and talk about shopping or your new fucking gazebo. Whatever.    

Guest JackoTC

Its strange that we only seem to be able to think of Hitler as the main bad guy. The Nazis were utter bastards, but the Russians were estimated to have killed 20million of their own as well as the 20million they lost during the war. And the poor Chinese were massacred by all and sundry during WW2, so many people wouldn't even know that conservative estimates put their losses at 20million too, but some say it could be as high as 50million. The Western World always needs a fear figure and rightly so, but Hitler does seem to punch above his weight when it comes to talking about who was the most evil.

Guest KuntaCunty

It takes a special kind of utter cunt to hate for no good reason.  Turning their venom on main site users for no other reason than they can't handle being inferior is cause for mass culling of the lot. 

Guest Snatch

Sorry, Grumps, but Mrs the Westcunt has just said she doesn't give a fuck whose picture is posted, but she would be offended if it was a pic of Chris de Burgh.

I think most of us would.

Guest KuntaCunty

My god, just been in guest lounge. Those simpletons must have difficulty remembering their fucking names.

I think they should all be fucking deleted.  Fucking tossers, the lot of them. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest KuntaCunty

Probably all had dyslexia and ADHD at school age. Thick cunts.

They needed their chav mum's to slap fuck out of them three or four..........................................................................HUNDRED times! 

Its strange that we only seem to be able to think of Hitler as the main bad guy. The Nazis were utter bastards, but the Russians were estimated to have killed 20million of their own as well as the 20million they lost during the war. And the poor Chinese were massacred by all and sundry during WW2, so many people wouldn't even know that conservative estimates put their losses at 20million too, but some say it could be as high as 50million. The Western World always needs a fear figure and rightly so, but Hitler does seem to punch above his weight when it comes to talking about who was the most evil.

I think Ming the Merciless is the worstest. He was a real cunt and no mistake.

I think Ming the Merciless is the worstest. He was a real cunt and no mistake.

He certainly still instills the fear of god in me. In fact the whole movie does. I didn't realise that anything could be that bad.