CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tribal women without Bras

CCArchive

You can't turn on the TV without some wildlife programme coming on and then being presented with some saggy tits from the bushwomen of the fucking Kalahari. It's the same the world over.North Africa TV programme.......bad tits. David Attenborough in the Congo...... more bushwomen tits. Australia .... big saggy Aborigine tits. USA ....Navajo saggy tits. Put a bra on for fucks sake.

• 3 weeks later...

As in Keira Knightly?

So. You would rather see them WEARING a bra...  Are you gay?

Tribal tits are cool and should not be merely sniffed at or pushed away to one side. 

Give me brace of Pygmy Mongo Afrikan Ashanti's, any day of the week,

or at a pinch, just the one (left or right) of those that the tribal bird's of Leeds have to contend with, you fussy cunt.     

As in Daily Mail online:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2736323/Keira-Knightley-goes-topless-Nicole-Kidman-strips-satin-lingerie-suspenders-sizzling-new-magazine-shoot.html

Guest KuntaCunty

I never fancied Kiera Knightly, always thought she was over rated.  Now that I see my holiday bird has bigger breasts, I won't be changing my opinion anytime in the near future.  To her credit, she had the stones to get them out for the world to see, such as they are.