CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Marina Abramovic

CCArchive

Marina Abramović is a fucking talentless cunt and yes like all the best pretentious cunts out there in the art world this cunt is based in New York. it calls its self a performance artist which actually means its got no artistic talent what so ever. The cunt says she explores the relationship between the performer and the audience, the limits of the body, and the possibilities of the mind. well if you see any of her exploring of relationships between herself and the useless cunts that go and see her I'm sure you will see what a total cunt this useless fucking waste of oxygen is. This cunt performed some shit called "The Artist is Present," a 736-hour and 30-minute static silent piece of shit, in which the cunt sat immobile in a museum's atrium while spectators were invited to take turns sitting opposite her and just look at the cunt. It cant paint , it cant draw , and it cant sing in fact the only thing it can do well is being a total fucking cunting fuck of a cunt. fuck I wish I could inject this cunt with bleach and battery acid and then sit back and watch the performance the cunt gives then. It's recently begun to describe it's self as the "grandmother of performance art." I think it would be more accurate if the cunt described it's self as talentless useless cunt.