CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those Bastards at Fucking SofaWorks. Cunts

CCArchive

So, we went to look at some new furniture for chez Coitus and stumbled into this shower of Tofu-grinding cottagers. The second we're through the fucking door, we've got four poofs pirouetting up to us asking if we need help. "I'm looking for a couple of fucking sofas, that's all", hoping the cunt would perceive my unconcealed demeanour as a "fuck off out of my face, you irritating wanker", but no, "and how would it be used? Occasional? A living room, perhaps?".."No, I want a four-seater chaise-longue for foreplay activity and Scotchguard stain-resistant fabric in case of unforeseen squirting, like I said,we're only looking". Hard-sell might be right for chav scum who've 'borrowed' from QuickQuid, but if I have a gaggle of oversize suited ponces coming up to me, it'd better be to offer me a lucrative business deal, not to give me a