CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Supermarket Surveys

CCArchive

So I've trawled the isles of Tesco and I'm wondering what it is I've forgotten. I've stood as patiently as I can at the till, having listened to the slapper checkout girl discussing her previous nights antics with her chavy mate on the next till. There's only 2 staffed tills on coz they're trying to do away with the staff and make every fucker go through them twatty self service machines which I totally refuse to use coz they never fucking work. I'm almost out the door when I get stopped by some cunt with a fucking clip board. Do I look like I can spare just 2 minutes of my fucking time? After loads of frivolous questioning I said if you change all the tills to self service only I will go and shop at fucking aldi like everybody else. All I want to do is get home and get this bottle of wine down my neck and I've had enough of this bollocks. One final question - how old are you if that's not a rude question? Yes it fucking is, cunt. So just for laugh I added 15 years on - 65 I said. Oh you look so young. Thank you very much and fuck off.