CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Burnout

CCArchive

Ratty recently said that my next demise couldn't be more than a thousand days away. At the time I doubted it would take that long. It's certainly imminent. I can feel the urge to take a break from the site slowly building up. Burnout.... is that the term? fuck knows.... Other posters have touched on it lately too., it's the way the site feels at present. Accounts getting deleted left right and centre. Bans being imposed for silly little things. I've put a few deliberately iffy nominations up late at night and a few of the night shift punters have had a good laugh on them. They were deleted and that was expected. Would I put one up now? lets put it this way.. in the past I would have put it up confident that it would get removed. Now It feels like I would also be removed. You cant relax and enjoy the site if you're looking over your shoulder and constantly being on guard.