CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Loss Of An Asset

CCArchive

So, you're a typical run of the mill TV celebrity going about your daily routine of buggering youngsters and signing autographs, when you suddenly and literally get caught with your pants around your ankles. Normally this is not a problem in Nonceville, one quick phone call puts you in touch with PR genius Max Clifford. This is the one man out there who really can polish a turd. Unfortunately Mr Clifford is currently facing allegations of his own at present and as such the poor old TV nonces are on their own. A cunt? it is for our "Luvvies" as it means their TV career is hot on the heels of Michael Barrymore's, but I reckon Ant & Dec will be priapic with excitement at the thought of a new edgier TV series for them. Its title: "I'm A Celebrity Nonce, Get Me Out Of Here" filmed live on location at HM Prison Belmarsh.