CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jeremy Clarkson

CCArchive

• 6 months later...
Guest Snatch

Hopefully he'll fuck off into obscurity and never bore the fuck out us again with his "I'm so fucking smug and get paid to drive fast cars and be a cunt" attitude.

The Stig is a cunt.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bill Stickers

Anyone who has a strong opinion either way about Clarkson keeping his job is a cunt.

How people can get so enraged about someone they've never met getting fired or not is absolutely unfathomable to me.

If your personal identity, or worse yet political viewpoints, are inextricably linked to your opinion of a television present, who you regard as either a bastion for common sense or everything that is wrong with the world, you don't deserve to vote.

Anyone who has a strong opinion either way about Clarkson keeping his job is a cunt.

How people can get so enraged about someone they've never met getting fired or not is absolutely unfathomable to me.

If your personal identity, or worse yet political viewpoints, are inextricably linked to your opinion of a television present, who you regard as either a bastion for common sense or everything that is wrong with the world, you don't deserve to vote.

Bloody hell Bill, have the glue fumes worn off ? , that makes sense and I agree with you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...