CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women who fuck dwarves, then get them prosecuted.

CCArchive

In the pub last night for a crafty pint with a mate, he says hello to a fit looking bird in her early thirties, and introduces me to her. She chats briefly then heads off home. I comment to my mate regarding her feminine virtues, he laughs and tells me to "steer well clear, thats the dwarfshagger." This sounded intriguing. Turns out she is a work colleague, he is the head mechanic at the Southampton branch of a large courier company who I shall refer to as "Dynamite". They hold regular training weekends, during one of which she was desperate to cop off with someone for a shag but the only available/willing male was the company dwarf. (Not a mascot, he just works there.) So she invites him into her hotel room and spends the night with him, and the following day he's naturally as pleased as punch, but......three days later, the police come knocking at Dynamite Parcels. The charge? He's fucked her ragged all night; thats fine, she agreed to it. He did her up the arse: Thats fine, she agreed to it. While he was fucking her up the arse he happened to fondle her breasts. NOT fine, she didn't agree to it, although she admits to the police that she failed to mention her preference during said sexual activity. Result? One dwarf, six weeks in chokey, and now on the sex offenders register for life. Now that, my friends, is a cunt.