CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vox pops

CCArchive

Years ago grey haired men in grey suits would tell me what had happened in the world that day. This was called "The News". Then they let some women have a go, and even a black bloke. And it worked. A few years ago the decision was taken that instead of being told what the news was, Joe and Josephine Cuntpublic would be stopped in the street and asked about their opinion. Sample comment, when asked why he had voted UKIP in the Eastleigh by-election, a passing cunt replied, "I don't know really, I just fancied a change." Well thanks a fucking lot for that staggering piece of insight And why do they need 2 cunts reading alternative lines, can they not find one cunt with the attention span to tell me the news? Just give me ONE dour man, or woman, of any skin colour, to tell me the news. If I wanted to hear the opinion of members of the public, I'd speak to some of them sometimes. I don't, so I don't.