CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Unite Against Fascism UAF

CCArchive

The real fascists in this world are the Islamic kind. The ones that shoot girls just because they are going to school. The ones that kill people for watching TV or listening to music and oppress women and homosexuals I could go on but I guess you get my point. Te BNP are right to be concerned about this and is at their forefront of any election campaign they are involved in. You would think that the UAF would be concerned about this too but no the UAF is in league with this type of fascist hence you will never see the UAF protesting outside a mosque when a Taliban supporting speaker denounces freedom and democracy and calls for the murder of Kafirs (non believers) They are far too busy trying to violently attack a group of families on a camp site in the middle of nowhere. The UAF are the real fascists and complete and utter cunts