CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Piss Hard Ons

CCArchive

I know that the female of the species blame piss puddles around the can on simple male incompetence, and sometimes they're correct. However I am convinced that the main cause of our amber pools are piss hard ons. When you wake up with a full bladder and a raging boner what should be a straight forward operation becomes anything but. The difficulty an individual faces depends on the angle of his engorged member. My own tends to point to 10/11 o'clock. My choices are to stand on my head, piss in the shower, or squat like a lass. No man, Larry David excepted, wants to sit while wazzing, but piss hard ons demand it. Even then you have to lean forward and press on your nob in case it springs up like Dale Fucking Winton at a cock watching convention. If this happens you'll be helpless as your golden arch hoses your new grouting and the cream bath rug you got from IKEA.