CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Going out to a Chinese resurant and the DJ plays shite pumping dance music all night.

CCArchive

Fucking great food but shame about the absolute synthesised shite music the cunt played all night. I must say I don't mind a bit of music with a good beat to it, but sitting there last night listening to a fucking head butt a brick wall beat in the Kevin and Perry repartee is not my idea of entertainment. By the end of it I was eating food while other fuckers are standing up doing some sort of movement in time to the sound, looked like they were trying to make a fucking air pizza to me. Crying shame the night started with a bit of classic rock then went downhill from there. The cunt actually played bad moon rising near the end, cut it short and faded in the nolans that's about where I wanted to start employing chopsticks in a way unknown to the Chinese contingent. Definate an X factor fan if I ever knew one.