CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thick, self destructive cunts

CCArchive

Some people are simply too thick to carry on in this world and are also destined to take others with them . An elderly woman in East Ham, carried the barbecue in from her garden at around 3pm and placed it near the back door to speed up the drying of clothes which she had hung out around the kitchen. She then walked out, leaving her daughters-in-law in the house with her grandchildren, two of whom were asleep upstairs. One adult began to feel unwell before one of the little girls collapsed. All six have now been discharged from hospital. Fire chiefs branded the grandmother's behaviour dangerous and campaigners warned of the hazards of bringing barbecues indoors. Dave Brown, of London Fire Brigade, said: "In my 28-year career I have never heard of anybody using a barbecue to dry clothes let alone using one indoors. Never, ever bring a lit or smouldering barbecue indoors. Not only is it a serious fire risk but it also omits carbon monoxide (CO) which is a poisonous gas that can kill or seriously injure." Well, let me tell you Dave, you are wasting your breath. This stupid old cunt nearly killed a whole family. If she doesn't know about the dangers of this now, she will never know, What Dave should have said was this: "This stupid old gorgon is a complete cunt. Somebody please push her into the Thames and finish the job she started herself......any one fancy a pint?"