CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Hanky Code

CCArchive

I honestly don't care what 2 or more shit ticklers get up to with their private parts in the privacy of their own private quarters. As long as every cunt involved is old enough, exercising their own free will and doesn't finish the session with shit stuck to their fur and whiskers, a toss do I give not. However when the behaviour of these bowel botherers infringes on other people, it's time to stand up and be counted. The misappropriation of the humble handkerchief is a bridge too far. Why should a normal[ish] member of society be tarred with the snapper brush just because he happens to be sporting a particular hanky in a certain pocket. Could you imagine a magician pulling different coloured hankies out of his sleeve in a gay club? The poor cunt would end up crawling out the joint covered in piss, shit and dripping jizz out of every orifice. And no, the colour of the hanky in the avatar is not a reflection of my own tastes.