CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those Bastard Self Service Counters at Fucking Supermarkets

CCArchive

Are these fucking machines made by cunts with fucking severe learning difficulties? I had eight items, put the first two on the pitifully small weight balance counter where the bags are and steadied a bottle so that the cunt didn't fall over. Immediately, because I'd added a half ounce of weight to it, the fucking machine didn't recognise my purchase and the red light flashed above it, that says "here's a cunt who can't use me". Bastard. Had to wait around for some spotty, derelict and quite visibly friendless teenaged permanent night-shift cunt in an ASDA uniform to wave a magic card over the fucking screen and start again. What is the fucking point in these cunts? It's not to save the fucking shop paying out wages, six machines and at least six ASDA cunts milling around, ready to slouch up to you with a surly, disinterested attitude. Would it not just make sense to have these arseholes back behind a till? It'd certainly assure them of their fucking safety at work and me fighting off the urge not to narrow my eyes and headbutt the green and black-clad cunts into the spirits aisle.