CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yankee Ultra-pomp

CCArchive

The pic is taken shortly after Williams won the US open last night. Within minutes the court was covered with people carrying fucking massive star spangled banners. Shortly after I took the pic another row of flag bearers made a line on the other side and you could barely see the court for the fucking flags. Its complete fucking overkill. I don't know why the silly bastards have to go completely overboard but they do and they do it every time at everything they win. The worst example I can remember of this was when the American pool team came to the UK to compete against Europe in the Mosconi cup, they were decked out in Stars and stripes trousers, matching waistcoats and fucking huge Abe Lincoln style star spangled hats. The fucking silly American cunts have zero taste and make up for it with gaudy overkill.