CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

THE TRAVELLING UMBONGO'S

CCArchive

As you probably have now heard more sad news for the music world as my previous band the famous travelling umbongos the thrash folk fusion jazz metal funk bongo/spoons and coconut based quartet which i played lead coconuts for in 1976 for about four minutes till they fired me have sadly passed away in a bizarre air accident. They were flying over to do a benefit concert for the azmads a new guinea based head hunting tribe who believed by eating one human you can take there spirit and become stronger. They also believe they can feed a family of four azmads for a week on one fat southerner. well as the jet landed at new guinea airport the travelling umbongos went through customs and unfortunately the custom officers who were azmads were on there dinner break.They watched the fab four walk through the custom gates with their spoons proudly displayed in their top pockets incase an impromptu recital was required but the azmads assumed the band were a pre paid dinner as the band came with there own spoons and ate my ex collegues swiftly. only 3 tough eye balls and a half chewed nob remain which i keep in a glass to this day by the side of my bed..a sad pointless end to much loved musical geniuses any tributes to these cunts would be surely appreciated thank you for your time on this sad sad day