CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The death of Hal David..lyricist

CCArchive

So farewell then Hal David at 91 yrs of age.The lyricist for some of the most beautiful and well known songs ever written, Yes, you have all heard them. eg. Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head, What's New Pussycat. What The World Needs now. A House Is Not Home. To All the Girls I've Loved Before. Story Of My Life. Magic Moments.Alfie, Don't Make Me Over. One Less Bell To Answer.24 hours from tulsa, Anyone who had a heart. Say a little prayer. You'll never get to heaven if you break my heart. This guy's in love.Walk On By do you know the way to San Jose....... The last six are in my all time top ten of great songs to play as a musician.Lovely tunes, great chord sequences, memorable chorus. Thats one hell of a fucking greatest hits album and represents millions in sales. Laugh if you like but there's a Bacharach and David song for everyone and its a cunt he's gone.