CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Samantha Fucking Lewthwaite

CCArchive

This fucking pig-faced plank of wood bitch has announced she's ready to 'martyr' herself by becoming a suicide bomber - she's a widow of one of the cowardly bastards responsible for the 7/7 attacks in London. She's also responsible for throwing a grenade into a packed bar in Kenya, I'm sure her local imam's very proud of her. I understand there are cultural differences between the myriad creeds of the world and that political disagreement can all too easily and readily spill over into religious zealotry, but where exactly in the Qu'uran has it ever advocated gutless, craven cunts like this lobbing fragmentation devices into shops, clubs, markets and indiscriminately killing entirely innocent civilians? An old much discussed subject, I'm sure, but reading about this witless slag fucked me right off this morning. Now that she's erred and thrown the gauntlet down in her home-spun way, if she were caught pre-atrocity, could she be 'martyred' by security forces in a country of her choice? I'd happily stone this cunt to death, or suspend her by her thumbs and turn her body from the ankles up into gravy with 7.62 ammunition while she pleaded for her fucking miserable life. Cunt.