CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poeple who buy easy jet "speedy boarding" tickets

CCArchive

These people make me laugh. Why? Cos they stand there in the speedy boarding queue all smug and looking down their noses at the likes of this cunt. Well let me explain this you smug cunts. 1,you paid more for your flight than i did just so you get on the plane 10 minutes before i do and still don't get a red carpet rolled out for you. 2,as your on the plane first that means you have to wait for me,not me waiting for you. 3,you get the seat next to the window which means i get the isle seat. Benefits of this are that i get my coffee served first and get to look at the stewardesses arse. 4,you won't get there any quicker than me and as i have the isle seat i get off the plane before you. So that means that i get through passport control in front of you. 5,i also get to the baggage carousel at the front so that i get my bag first then out of the airport before you. So Mr. "Looking down your nose at me wanker". Who's the smug bastard now. You suited business type cunt.